Reinforced walls are tougher then normal walls, requiring more tools and actions to break through.
Breaking down a reinforced wall. Edit
To break down a reinforced wall you need: a crowbar, a pair of wirecutters, a wrench, a screwdriver, a welding tool and either a tank of welding fuel or a spare. (Because you'll run out of fuel halfway.) When initiating every action, you should get a message stating that you're starting to work. After about 10 seconds, the icon of the wall changes and you can start the next step.
- Cut the outer rods with a pair of wirecutters. (No work message, icon changes instantly.)
- Remove the support lines with a screwdriver.
- Slice the metal cover with a welder.
- Pry the cover off with a crowbar.
- Cut the support rods with a wrench. (What? You didn't sharpen your wrench today?)
- Remove the support rods with a welder.
- Pry the outer sheath off with a crowbar. (You can now see through.)
- Use screw driver (On gibbed not sure about other server's)
- Snip Support lines with wirecutters.
- Dismantle the girders with a wrench.
Up until you pry the outer sheet off with your crowbar, you can always fully repair the wall with a metal sheet. After that, you can fix the wall with a reinforced sheet until you break it down completely with the last step.
Making a reinforced wall. Edit
- Construct a partial wall using a metal plate or cut a metal plate from a wall to turn it into a partial wall.
- Use a reinforced sheet on the partial wall and wait until the icon changes. (20 seconds)
- Use the reinforced sheet on the partial reinforced wall again. (Icon changes instantly.)